Stylish Jeans are surely the staple item in every mans wardrobe. You can have multiple options in this category. Does that mean i can wear whenever and however i like? Not at all.
You might be thinking what’s the point elaborating this piece of outfit. Let me tell you, a perfect pair of jeans can even make you look 10 years younger. Don’t believe me? Just read this article thoroughly and apply it in your life. It’s not that easy as people usually think.
When it comes to choosing a right pair of Jeans from abundant websites it’s kind of a difficult task. All the aspects mainly related to Denim Jeans will be covered in this post.
Here is the complete guide on how to wear a perfect looking jeans and get a desired look. Hopefully, I will be covering up all the aspects related to Jeans. All the misconceptions related to Jeans will be vanished by the end of this article.
Enough of the talking, let’s get straight into it!
A PERFECT STYLISH JEANS FIT:
- Slim – Isn’t too tight and not even loose. Hip is straighter and is slim through the thigh. A slightly narrower opening from downside. Buy these Jeans if you are not masculine.
- Skinny – This is new addition to Jeans wear. This style is a tighter fit with a diminished leg opening. Skinny from hip to hem.
- Regular – Legs of the jeans are straight, generally with a mid-rise. The trouser leg is almost straight from the knee to hem and slightly a large leg opening. Hip to thigh is straight.
- Loose – A baggy fitted Jeans. This type of Jean provides plenty of space in the thighs, legs and butt for men who need it.
STYLISH JEANS ACCORDING TO BODY TYPES:
Slim waist with muscular legs and in shape buttocks. Put the hard work in the gym and get a toned body like this.
- Slim fit suits he best on athletic men.
- Go for low rise(bit more relaxed and worn below belly) styles rather than the high-rise.
Avoid these Styles:
- Avoid baggy jeans as this hides your toned body.
- Don’t go for wider legs jeans as this created a weird look. Your legs will look larger than the body.
Stocky men who frequent the squat rack at the gym have much bigger legs. A pair of straight leg jeans ends up looking like skinny jeans on them.
- A regular fit with slightly loosened legs looks best on muscular men. This style highlights the toned body.
- Pockets should be kept slightly large and somewhat deep. These type of stylish Jeans pockets will make you look better from back.
Avoid these styles:
- Bell-bottom jeans – this will make you look a bit heavier.
- Skinny jeans – this will make your muscles look more protruding.
Fat Body(wide Hips):
Men with wide hips require a straight jeans from hip to hem. The plus size man has a large thighs, buttocks and also calves.
- Relaxed-fit jeans – take a one size up so that your jeans don’t get stretched too much.
- Straight-leg jeans and wear it above belly button. This maintains an equal width from the hips to the hem.
- Loose jeans – with wider legs extension. It offers a comfortable and as well as casual look.
Avoid these styles:
- Skinny jeans are going to create a girlish figure which no-one wants. This isn’t the stylish jeans that you are looking for.
- Low-rise jeans that just sticks to the hip and looks a bit awkward.
How to Wisely Choose a Stylish Jeans(Denim)
When choosing a pair of men’s jeans you also want to make sure they suits your overall style. At the same it should fit in your lifestyle as well.
Let’s suppose you are going out with your friends, then wear a street-style denim jeans. On the other hand if you’re a corporate guy and you are in office most of the time. Then going for typical boy’s denim stylish jeans isn’t a wise decision. Choose something more classic with not much of details.
At the end, as i always say, be comfortable in what you wear. Your stylish jeans can be comfortable if you take the right decision. Either invest sometime while buying jeans or else suffer after purchasing it. Now it’s your choice.
Let’s dive into what type of stylish jeans does man need in his wardrobe.
Black Denim Stylish Jeans
Make sure you invest in good denim stuff. The material needs to be rough and tough so that it can last long. Cheap and thin denim material seems like you are wearing leather trousers. Please invest on good quality and stylish jeans.
How to wear it:
My personal preferences is wearing it with a white or blue shirt. And if needed i wear a black jacket with a light shade T-shirt. Talking about the foot wear i usually wear a white sneakers with a shirt/T-shirt. During winters i prefer wearing dark loafers with jacket on.
Dark Denim Stylish Jeans
The first pair of jeans that I recommend you to buy is a dark Denim stylish jeans. Personally I’d opt for raw denim.
Dark denim jeans is a strong style statement. Every man should own the pair of these stylish jeans. All the factors mentioned above need to be considered and you are all ready to rock.
These are surely one of the most versatile pieces in your wardrobe. The combinations are endless and you can style according to the occasion.
How to Wear it:
Grab a pair of white sneakers. You can try a dark colored sneakers or a matching shade loafers. You should try wearing a light color shirts/T-shirt. This will give you a cool look.
Light Stylish Denim Jeans
Light denim jeans are another staple item in every mans wardrobe. Last but not the least, it needs an equal importance as other stylish jeans.
Now let me tell you, light denim is slightly harder to pull off. You can go wrong with these stylish jeans if you choose the wrong fit. People usually go for wrong combos and ruin their look. So, be very concerned about this outfit style.
How to Wear it:
Let’s assume you are going to wear a light blue shaded jeans and black shirt. Then grab a sneakers with a slight blue shade in it and some black patches. This will work best. Relate other colors to the above examples. You just need to figure out the color combination according to your choice.
Dark denim, black denim and light denim are really versatile pieces. This is what we need to look for to have a complete wardrobe.
Occasional Distribution(personal opinions)
I prefer wearing light denim jeans as a casual wear. Talking about black jeans, wear it when you are out for longer time. It can withstand dirt patches for long time.
Similarly, I prefer wearing dark denim jeans when for outing. Both black and dark pieces are preferred when i have shortage of time. There are infinite experiments that you can do with dark denim and black denim.
On that Note……….
I hope you have liked the article on stylish jeans. My opinion would be to have all these above stated versatile and stylish jeans in your wardrobe. Invest in these pieces and proceed further if you are left with money.